4.2
Turnaround Time

We received our Lil Lodge two years ago. Our experience was very different as both Steve (sales manager) and Larry (owner) were responsive, even though Steve's mom was hospitalized with a serious illness. Delivery was several weeks late, but not the months claimed by some people.

We had our unit built to Florida's hurricane standards (which caused some of the change in the schedule), and friends who are in construction were impressed with the quality when they inspected it. It is very quiet, doesn't budge in high winds and is easy to heat and cool.

We did have some drywall damage (choose wood walls - there are reasons RVs don't have drywall!). We had been warned of this possibility when we purchased the unit, and it was repaired fairly easily. Although appliances were well-secured, travel tends to jar plumbing a little loose. The warranty states that damage during shipment is not covered, but we did receive a credit.

Finish work was somewhat sloppy (the porch ceiling needs another coat of paint, there is a notch out of a closet door, etc.), but I would like to point out that Lil Lodges built our home for at least 30% less than other builders, about half the price of others. Having experienced the nightmare of having houses built, I know nothing is ever done perfectly . . .or for the quoted price. Although not perfect, our Lil Lodge was produced for the price we were quoted. They also made all the design changes I wanted, something other companies either declined to do or for which other builders wanted to charge addition monies.

If there truly are problems currently, I hope they are quickly resolved. We love our home!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss modified kozy kottage. Lil Lodges needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned modified kozy kottage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lil Lodges. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Stone Canyon.

Had an Experience with Lil Lodges?

Comments