Our tiny house was not delivered as promised, The wooded interior was not finished as we had requested.The carpet in the Loft was baggy, and not the color that we were suppose to get.

The side door was damaged where the lower hinge is due to being over tightened screws and splitting the wooden door core. There SHOULD of been a screen for my sliding glass door....NO screen. The washer drain was not plumbed into the main drain. When we turned on the water to the unit the hot water heater leaked.

We had to get the Plumber out there AGAIN!! The heat/air control manual does not match our wall control panel.

The unit does seem to be very solidly built, I will give credit where credit is due!The employees out in the plant were very nice.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of lil lodges koastal cottage house construction. Lil Lodges needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lil lodges koastal cottage house construction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lil Lodges.

Had an Experience with Lil Lodges?

Comments

how do you get in touch with this company AFTER you have purchased a model cabin? They take your money and then that's the end of communication. Why can no one do anything for you?

Kerrville, Texas, United States #1226854

I'm just glad to hear they are actually building and delivering the units. How long did your build take (if you don't mind my asking)?

Hot water heater leaked!!I haven't even tried the washing machine yet....almost afraid too!!

Ice maker does NOT make ice....probably will have to pull the refrigerator out...I expect it to not even be plumbed in...the way things are going with this unit.I think ALL Units, ALL systems, SHOULD be checked out before leaving the manufacturing facility.

to Anonymous Austin, Texas, United States #1230050

Are they making good on the repairs, or leaving you on your own.

to Anonymous Wiggins, Mississippi, United States #1231266

I've had a couple of small problems with my unit and they've always responded and sent out a crew on a few occasions.

to Anonymous #1343746

We had to pay for all of these Repairs!!

Austin, Texas, United States #1222888

The hot water heater leaked?Or was it the hose to the washer.

I would think the hot water heater would leak or not regardless of whether the washer was running.Makes a big difference in the size of the problem.